Saturday, April 2, 2011

Smoky Spiced Eggplant

the reason y i wanna make this dish is that we ate alot of meat lately, esp. chicken which me and my husband are already bit tired of it, thus i decided to make a vegetable dish when I found the recipe in one of my cookbooks.

When I back home from the bloggers' gathering, i start the preparation and cook. The result is.......NO GOOD!!!! Toooooooooooooooo spicy that i cant take the 2nd bite after the first one....and end up we have to throw away the whole dish (I know it's a waste of food...and i also fel guilty about tat..but it just that the dish is not edible...)

I was struggling whether i sud still upload my cooking process, but it will only remind my failure and makes me feel bad so better not. Hope next time, i can make it better and now i have to think of the dish for tomorrow night. Dont want to have any chicken or spicy dishes,think i will ask my mum tmrw and seek for advice..hahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. well christine..
    practice make perfect.. maybe you will like to try this ?

    http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jhouse2728/article?mid=6687

    http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jhouse2728/article?mid=5810

    ReplyDelete
  2. 下次等我試下涼拌先,應該會幾開胃~

    ReplyDelete